Hawk HR is committed to protecting the privacy of clients and visitors.
Updated on July 18, 2018
This document explains our information practices, defines your privacy options and describes how your information is collected and used by us, Human Enablers, Inc
through www.hawkhr.com (“Website”) and associated web apps, mobile apps and other services.
By accessing, browsing and/or using the HawkHR.com, you agree to the collection and use of information in the manner described in this policy. Hawk HR shall have right at any time and without prior notice, at its sole discretion, to revise this policy. Such revisions and additions shall be effective immediately upon notice, which may be given by any means, including but not limited to posting the revised or additional terms and conditions on the Site. You are responsible for reviewing the Site periodically for any modification to this policy.
Information we collect from you
This policy applies to all information collected on the Site and any information you provide to Hawk HR. You will most likely provide personal information to us when you register as a Site user, participate in certain Hawk HR promotions or use certain Hawk HR services (collectively the “Services”). The personal information we collect may include: user ID, password, your name, your address, your email address and your phone number. The information you submit to Hawk HR may also include text, photographs, video, graphics, music and any other materials you might submit as part of, or in conjunction with, your use of the Site or the Services.
Our collection of your data
In addition to the personal information you supply, we collect certain information to evaluate how visitors, guests, and members use the Site. We collect data to make our service work better for you in the following ways: to improve the design of the Site, to provide personalization on the Site and to evaluate the performance of our marketing programs. The technologies we use to gather this non-personal information may include “IP” addresses, “cookies”, “clear gifs”, browser detection, and “weblogs”.
How we use information
- Our primary goal in collecting your customer information is to provide you with a personalized, relevant, and positive experience with the Site.
- You can register on the Site to receive promotions and updates, or to be contacted for market research purposes. The contact information you submit will not be used for these purposes unless you specifically “opt-in”. You can control your privacy preferences regarding such marketing communications (see the section below entitled “Your Privacy Preferences”).
- From time to time, you may be invited to participate in optional customer surveys or promotions, and Hawk HR may request that you provide some or all of the above listed personal information in those surveys or promotions. We use information collected from surveys to learn about our customers in order to improve our services and develop new products and services of interest to our customers.
- Hawk HR may use IP addresses, cookies, clear gifs, browser detection, and weblogs to provide a better experience on our website and to give us useful business information.
- “IP” addresses define the Internet location of computers and help us better understand the geographic distribution of our members and manage the performance of the Site. “Cookies” are tiny files placed onto the hard drive of your computer when you visit the Site, so we can immediately recognize you when you return to the site and deliver content specific to your interests. You may modify your browser preferences to accept all cookies, be notified when a cookie is set, or reject all cookies. Please consult your browser instructions for information on how to modify your choices about cookies.
- We may also use a technology called “clear gifs”. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with unique identifiers that are used to track emails and online movements, helping us understand what marketing campaigns and content are effective.
- We may detect the type of web browser you are using to optimize the performance of our website and to understand the mix of browsers used by our visitors, guests, and members. To learn about how people use our site, we examine weblogs, which show the paths people take through our site and how long they spend in certain areas.
Our commitment to data security
Access to your data is limited to authorized Hawk HR staff. Although total security does not exist on the Internet, Hawk HR shall make commercially reasonable efforts to safeguard the information that you submit to Hawk HR.
Hawk HR communications
When you sign up as a registered Hawk HR user, you may elect to have Hawk HR provide you with marketing communications such as e-mail newsletters, product and service updates and promotions. Our customers generally find this type of information useful. If you do not want to continue to receive such communications, you can select the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any marketing communication email and follow the opt-out instructions.
Your information and Hawk HR service providers
We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including, without limitation, website hosting and maintenance, customer relationship management, database storage and management, and direct marketing campaigns. We will share your personally identifiable information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain the privacy and security of your data.
How to access or correct your information
You can access and maintain your personally identifiable information on your “User Information” page. To protect your privacy and security, we require a user ID and password to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Disclosure of information
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process. It is also possible that Hawk HR would sell all or substantially all of its assets and business. In any transaction of this kind, customer information, including your personally identifiable information, may be among the assets that are transferred. If we decide to so transfer your personally identifiable information, you will be notified by email or by a post to the Site.
Link to other websites
The Site may contain links to other websites. Hawk HR is not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site, and to read the privacy statements of each web site that collects personally identifiable information. Some linked sites may be co-branded with our trademarks and those of our business partners. They may have the look and feel of www.Hawk HRone.com, but the URL in your browser window will indicate that you are visiting a different site. This policy only applies to information collected by Hawk HR.
How to contact us
Should you have privacy questions or concerns send an email to info at HawkHR.com.